March 23rd, 2010
SAN DIEGO, CA – The Kicking System owner, Coach John Matich, is a former Minnesota Vikings (NFL) kicker and the second leading scorer in Boston College football history and former San Diego Shockwave kicker (NIFL). The Kicking System announced they will have its 7th Annual Spring Break Football Kicking Camp in San Diego on March 28th, 2010. TKS which has been in San Diego for the past seven years has built a reputation as the San Diego’s Best Kicking Coach. Matich and his professional staff of football coaches will host the half-day football kicking camp and competition. This is great for San Diego and Orange County kickers and punters.
The camp is from 9-12pm at La Jolla Country Day School for $75. You can’t find a better deal!
– We only offer 15 spots for this camp (Specialized kicking instruction, guaranteed personalized results and game plan for the spring.)
– NFL Coaching for kicking technique, field goals, punting, kickoffs, punting help, strength training, and much more.
– Video of your kicks
– Recruiting assistance
– Great for beginners, college kickers will be attendance, get help form top level college kickers – SMALL GROUP SETTING
– Kicking competitions & fun!
– Find out how other kickers are training your area. The best of San Diego! Make friends and get into the San Diego kicking brotherhood!
– Camp T-shirt
– Best value in town for ONLY $75
– We pride our selves on personalized attention to each camper.
Regardless of your age or year in school, this camp can help you on all levels. This year will will offer a recruiting seminar by Andrew Beinbrink, founder of Sport Force Online and former San Diego Charger Zeke Moreno. Also we will conclude the camp with a kicking specific workout.
TKS has also placed over 20 students of the last few years to colleges across the country.
The Kicking System based in San Diego, CA offers, kicking lessons, group classes, camps, clinics and a great online resource of kicking information.
Call to reserve a spot 619-994-2364
FB Fan Page: facebook/The Kicking System / Kicking Camp (San Diego)
“Over the past two years you took a soccer player with no football experience who wanted to get better to make and help his varsity football team and turned him into an All-CIF First-Team, All-North County First Team and All-Palomar League First Team performer with lots of major college football opportunities. You coached David, you motivated David, you counseled David and helped David – with kicking, football, recruiting and with life. You taught him how to kick, how to relate to his team as the kicker, how to train, how to exercise, how to prepare, how to eat better, how to improve and how to evaluate coaches and schools in the recruiting process. His Mom and I couldn’t be more pleased with the work you’ve done. Indeed, we’d be just as pleased if his best hadn’t turned out nearly so well.”
-Bob Seawright, Parent of David Seawright, Kicker at Cal-Berkely