The Kicking System and Wizard Kicking have partnered together to offer a football trick shot video challenge. You can win a $200 gift certificate to Wizard Kicking! Enter by sending in your best trick shot video by a Youtube link to -email@example.com. Lets see who has the best trick shot out there. Deadline is July 1st, 2011. Two winners will be announced for best overall trick shot and most popular.
Here are the guidelines:
1) Video must be no more than one minute in length featuring your best Trick Shot Kick with a football.
2) Must use a Wizard Piece of Equipment (Kicking Holder or Tee)
3) “The Kicking System /Wizard Kicking Video Challenge 2011,” must be included in your title of your video.
4) Must be submitted by July 1st, 2011 – (5pm PST)
Ways to win:
1) Best Made Trick Shot (Winner will get a $200 Wizard Gift Card)
2) Most Popular (Winner will get a $100 gift Card)
By entering the Contest, you agree to comply with and be bound by the Rules. The Kicking System/ Wizard Kicking reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant they find to be: (1) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (2) violating the Rules; (3) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;(4) submitting a kicking video in which the kick is computer-generated.
1) Videos must be submitted by June 1st, 2011 as a Youtube video link. YouTube counts before (The Start Date) can not be eligible for the finalist prizes. Limit one entry per person.
2) To be eligible you must email your YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org . Winners will be contacted via email. You must provide a valid email address when submitting your videos.
3) “The Kicking System/Wizard Kicking Trick Shot Contest 2011” must be included in the title in your YouTube Video
4) Videos must be submitted by July 1st, 2011 – 5PM PST. The contest starts 9am (PST) April 26th, 2011
5) No age restrictions.
6) Must use at least one football.
7) Maximum length is 1 minute. No minimum length.
8) No still images – True movies
9) Wizard products must be the main equipment showcased in the video to be eligible. That includes: (Kicking tees, holders and footballs which is listed on their website http://www.wizardkicking.com)
10) There will be two (2) prizes awarded. You can win only one prize.
- Best Made Trick Shot — prize will be judged by The Kicking System staff. It will be reviewed on overall creativity, difficulty, merit and whether the submission adheres to these Rules and made trick shot.
- Most Popular will be based on overall combination of views, likes and comments on Youtube. The numbers will be counted at the end of the contest (July 1st, 2011 5pm PST) Comments, views and likes to a video will not be included before the contest start date.
11) Decisions of the judges are final and binding. In the event there are not enough eligible entries, not all prizes will be awarded. If a winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then The Kicking System / Wizard Kicking reserves the right to award the prize to another Entrant.
12) Winners will be sent the gift certificate via US Mail by July 11th, 2011. Prizes are non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
13) No purchase or payment is necessary to enter and win. Any other purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
14) Winner will be announced on July 5th, 2011 on http://www.kickingsystem.com
15) All video entries on Youtube can be posted and used by Wizard Kicking and The Kicking System for marketing purposes, internet marketing and all social media platforms without compensation to the creators.
16) Participants agree to release and hold harmless the TKS / Wizard Kicking from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with participation in this Offer and any damages or losses.
Employees, coaches, staff members, directors of The Kicking System and Wizard Kicking Incorporated are not eligible. As well as family members (spouse, child, parent or “step” of each) and those living in the same household whether related or not are not eligible.